Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yeah, I know. I suck at blogging. Quick Recap




Sorry. I realize it's May and my last post was December... I suck at this. You know me, you love me, you know this is how I am!

Let's get a real quick catch up... Parker turned 2. He had a Mickey mouse Clubhouse party. We had hot dogs for dinner (hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog...) It was so much fun!!






Parker also gave up the paci... "Pacis are for babies." Sometimes, he still claims to be a baby... but this baby does not have pacis. When we first took it away, we told him we were all out. In the middle of the night, he woke up and cried for me. I went into his room and he said, "Momma, we need a go a Tah-get white now! We need a dit more pacis." I told him Target was all out of pacis and he said, "Ok," and went back to sleep!



Jackson lost two teeth, the bottom front ones. He is very proud of this fact and likes to tell people all about it, including the blood part.







Jackson just turned 6, we will be having a party at lazer Kraze next week. He also won his soccer tournament (on his birthday nonetheless) and his karate competition went really well (the day after his birthday) - he got trophies, so he is golden!

No comments: