Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hug your babies

I try to only put positive things on the blog because I want this to be something fun and cheery. Today, though, I have to just briefly make a comment - Kayleigh Anne Freeman has passed away - she's a baby who was born 11 months ago at just one pound and has been fighting an uphill battle ever since. She lost her battle on May 11. Please keep her family in your thoughts as she has an older brother and sister and many, many people who love her deeply.

Since becoming a parent, hearing stories like these just tug a little harder. Every time I hear a story like this, it reminds me how lucky I am and that I need to hug my babies just one extra time... and then again!

Kayleigh's story will be featured on "The Doctor's" next week, I believe. Here's a link to her family blog if you'd like to check it out.

http://www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/

No comments: