Monday, April 26, 2010

You know, I suck at blogging.

I really, really try to keep up. I do. I just can't. Life happens and I get behind, and before you know it, it's April and Christmas isn't posted yet. (Hey, I did post Christmas before now, right? I think I did.)

Anyway, here's a sort of get all caught up few posts. Sorry, I'm trying to be better.

Let's see what's going on... Friday, Ben and Jackson will go on a Daddy and me field trip to Sunrock Farms. Jackson is SO excited that Daddy is going with him on his field trip, since I'm the one who usually goes. He has a soccer game this upcoming Saturday - please come out and cheer the Green Lizards to victory.

Parker is getting so fast with the walking, it's running now. He is so loving and affectionate. Today, I babysat Emily's youngest daughters and Parker was so cute with baby Charley, who will be 1 this weekend. When Charley woke up from her nap, he hugged her and patted her... then he hugged and kissed me - making sure I wasn't jealous, I guess!

No comments: