Saturday, October 17, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

Photobucket

My boss and former boss (they're BFFs) gave us some tickets to the second to last Reds game of the season. We're not particularly fond of the Reds, but our little boy loves baseball (see my post about the t-ball and the world series) so that's all that mattered! We had really great seats, in fact someone a few rows up and one section over from us caught a foul ball.

Normally, as a family, we eat pretty healthily. This night, that went out the window! Jackson had so much junk food, I'm not sure how he wasn't sick! He had soda, cotton candy (first time), peanuts - yep, the kind in the shells - a pretzel with cheese, Twizzlers... But, I figure this was a special occasion, so we went with it!

The beginning of the cotton candy:

Photobucket

and the end result:

Photobucket

We had an awesome time and Jackson was on top of the world... thanks again to Jamie and Shaad for the tickets!

No comments: