Monday, August 4, 2008

Number 2 Child

As of right now, we're not sure if the new baby is a girl or a boy. Ben and Jackson say girl, I'm not sure yet... I'd love a girl to play dress up with, to shop for, and hello, the frills and ruffles? Yes, please! But, I also love being a boy mom and would love for Jackson to have a brother... so, either way, I'm just happy that we're having a baby - this time took a little longer than last time and I was just shocked when I saw those 2 lines!!

I'm going to post my pregnancy ticker here so you can all keep up with where we are in the pregnancy - we are currently right at halfway... hard to believe, huh??

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

And, because everyone always wants to know names, if it is a girl, her name is decided - she will be Delaney Elisabeth. If it's a boy, my current fave is Nolan Parker. Ben likes Sebastian Parker, and Jackson's top pick is Peter Parker Spiderman. (Yeah, he doesn't really get a vote, except we decided on Parker because he chose it. My child will not be named Spiderman!)

No comments: